Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Funday?

...More like Sunday Doomsday.  Sunday is my 2nd least favorite day of the week.  Monday, of course, is the first.  I dislike it so much because it means my weekend is over.  Donzo.  Finished.  Gone.  Hasta la vista weekend.  

On Saturday I made a trip up to Eugene to visit with one of my best friends and while I was up there I made a stop at Victoria's Secret.  I am IN LOVE with that store.  And while this Santa Clause was up there picking out a couple gifts, she picked out a little something(s) for herself too.  Don't judge me, it's an early birthday gift to myself.



Isn't this gift set amazing?  It's the Dream Angels Heavenly fragrance and makeup set.  This is how Victoria's Secret describes the Heavenly scent- "Luminous and sensual, Dream Angels Heavenly glows in luxurious warmth.  White musk, sandalwood, vanilla, and white peony"  Now I'm not a fan of musk, at all, but I think the vanilla trumps that and honestly feels just warm.  I would definitely recommend this to just about everybody.  Even dudes.  :)  Go ahead Cam.



Oh and just look at that makeup kit!  A while back I bought one of their larger makeup kits and all of these colors plus a few more things were included but this is the perfect size to keep in my purse and I'm kinda stoked on that.  My only problem with the entire gift set is that the kit is just about [thismuch] too big for the makeup bag.  Who does that?!?!  I mean, you can get it in there and zipped but if you want anything else in there then you're screwed.  So for now I'll let the kit roam my purse freely while I use the bag for my extensive lip gloss collection goo hoarding.  They were having an amazing buy 2 get 1 free deal so the last thing I picked up for myself was a VS Limited Edition Bombshell Gloss and Go keychain.  The gloss looks nice but feels a little sticky so I wouldn't suggest buying one for the gloss alone (and at $30 a piece I definitely hope you don't).  But all in all I the keychain is well made and would make a cute stocking stuffer.  Both of these things plus a lot more awesome gift sets can be found on their website.  www.victoriassecret.com



On the agenda for this week: 
-I HAVE to paint my nails, badly, and I was thinking of doing a little show and tell. 
-I've been working on perfecting (haha, yeah right) a new technique that gives my hair nice waves.  It turns out different every time for me but if I have a good enough hair day that I can take pictures of I'll give you all a quick step-by-step.
-Venti Dark Roast with no cream from Starbucks.
-It's my birthday and I'll blog if I want to.  (December 6th, mark your calendars.)
-Anything else I can think of, because that's kind of the idea with this whole blog.
-OH!  Also, I should be receiving my Cosmo Voxbox from Influenster (www.influenster.com) this week!!!!  I have absolutely no clue as to what is in it but I'll be sure to share it with the world as soon as I bust it open.  

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  I'm going to go curl in the fetal position and mourn the loss of my good friend, Saturday.  JK!!  I'm going spend the next 4 hours playing The Sims.  



4 comments:

  1. Yay I was waiting when you would do a post about hair curling techniques. I cant seems to get mine to curl just right and im 21 years old its a lil sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one I do this week is super easy but it's more wavy. I'll do one soon where I show you how I use my curling iron!

      Delete
  2. what kind of brush would you say to use with a powdery eyeshadow i like color but i dont like thick layrs of of make up on my face you know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate thick layers!! Some days I'll wipe all my makeup off and start over lol. I took a picture of the brushes I use and I'll go over all of them in tonight's post.

      Delete