Friday, December 21, 2012

Ramblings of a crazy lady.

What's up party people?!?!  Aahh, sweet Friday, we meet again.  And it's a four day weekend for me!  HOLLA!!!  Obviously, I'm pretty pumped up right about now.  Our Christmas celebrations start on Sunday with the "big family" dinner and then continue through Christmas day.  A full three days of festivities!  My will power to stick to my diet is going in to over-drive starting, NOW!  I just bought so much chocolate.  Ghiradelli Chocolate to be exact, and that stuff is hard to stay away from!!

I just want to take a quick second to give a shout out to Amazon.com and their one month free trial of Prime.  If you love online shopping and free TWO DAY shipping, sign yourself up!!!  And if you want to upgrade to next day shipping it's only $3.99!!!  WHAT?!?!   The downside is that it cost's $79 a year.  I suppose if you do a lot of online shopping the savings in shipping can add up pretty quick though.  They also offer other perks but honestly, I don't care about none of that.  Just gimme my free shipping!!!

I just finished reading The Help.  It was... ok.  I didn't think it lived up to the hype.  I am still definitely going to watch the movie though because Emma Stone is one of my two favorite Emma's EVER!  (Emma Watson is the other, duh.)

Speaking of Emma Watson, I suppose I should read Perks of Being a Wallflower soon.  

I am all over the place tonight, sorry about that.  Actually, no.  I'm not.  It's truly the excitement of the holidays that is showing right now.  I feel like that Miley Cyrus song "Can't be Tamed".  Damnit, don't stop reading now that I talked about Miley, it most likely won't happen again.  

And now, to end let's watch the latest Jenna Marbles video together.  


So festive and awkward.  Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment