Monday, December 10, 2012

Manic(ure) Monday

It's Monday again... And the perfect day to announce that I think I'll make every Monday a Manic(ure) Monday!!  I'm going to tell you all now that this requires me actually doing my nails once (or twice) a week and that will be a bit challenging but I'm excited about it!  Now some weeks I'll just do a so-so paint job and show it off and tell you what products I used but then other times I might get a bit fancier and maybe give a little tutorial on how I did it.  Or how Ariel did it...

So let's get down to business.  I've already said it once and I'll say it again, I love Sinful Colors.  It's super cheap and there are tons of colors to choose from.  The solid purple is called Dream On and the glitter is I Miss You.  Dream On dries super fast with a matte finish.  It doesn't look the best if left alone but when you put a top coat on it really pops!  



Sorry today's manicure wasn't more exciting.  My next one will be, I promise!  But now I'm going to relax and enjoy some television and my Christmas lights.



Oh and how cute is my new Starbucks ornament??   Ok.  I'm done, have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment