Friday, December 7, 2012

Cosmo VoxBox Part 1

I finally got my Cosmo VoxBox from Influenster!!

But I'm sick.  And I don't feel like blogging much today so I'm just gonna tell you what was in there and call it good.  Tomorrow or Sunday I'll make another blog post with my reviews for each item.


FriXion by Pilot Pens in black and purple

Forever Red Eau de Parfume from Bath and Body Works

Venus Embrace Razor and a Venus & Olay refill cartridge

Ghiradelli Gourmet Milk Sea Salt Escape



I wish I had the energy to do more for you kids but I honestly just sat here and stared at my screen for half an hour because the creativity and the funny just isn't flowing today.  



I'll end with this.  My parents got me these fleece pajama pants for my birthday and they are the ultimate in lounging technology.


No comments:

Post a Comment