Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Manicure Wednesday?

Woah, hey there!!!   How has the internet been treating you?  I found more funny cat pictures but I'll save them for a rainy day.

I realized today that I forgot about Manic(ure) Monday!  I am soo deeply sorry... Jk, I'm not sorry.  

So to play catch up, it's now Manic(ure) Wednesday.  Deal with it.

This weeks look was inspired by the Christmas tree.  It didn't quite turn out how I had pictured it but I still got a lot of compliments.


I started with the green which is called Happy Ending by Sinful Colors then made colored dots as my "ornaments".  I then put on a coat of glitter because all Christmas trees have glitter, at least mine does, then I used my Sally Hansen nail art pen in Pearly White to make my "lights".  

There ya have it folks!  

I got a few new nail polishes that I'm pretty stoked to try out including a Sally Hansen Gem Crush called Be-Jeweled.  It's basically a purple super glitter.  I have good ideas for that one. 

Now, on to regularly scheduled programming- how was everyone's Christmas?  Mine was pretty fantastic.  I got to spend time with almost all of my family and that's what is really important.  I have a fantastic family that I married into and they kind of spoiled me this year.  Some items I got- a new blender (like the magic bullet ones that do single serve in a to-go cup), a Vera Bradley bag and matching coin purse, and an iPad!! (and I happen to be writing to you today from it!)

 I have plans to make some smoothies and then blog about my experiences.  Tonight was my first try and I failed miserably.  Too much Almond Milk.  Way too much.  I'll figure it out...

So that's all I have for tonight.  I just busted out the electric blanket (LOVE!!!) and now I'm going to play some Angry Birds.  

Goodnight!!



No comments:

Post a Comment