Monday, December 31, 2012

Manic(ure) Monday!!

It's that time of the week again!! And this week you're getting a double dose of Manic!!!

Let's get down to business.  (I can't say or type that without thinking about Mulan.). Manicure #1 is on myself.
Happy New Year!!!  I just did a simple manicure with Silver and Wet 'n Wild Party of Five Glitters.  I really like the glitter but you have to kind of place it.  It's not a simple brush on and you're done kind of thing.  But overall this look is simple but keeps up with the NYE festivities.

Manicure #2 was done as a joke but since its Monday, I HAD to share!
Yes, those are man hands.  And he wanted racing stripes on his fingers.

I hope everyone has a fantastic New Years Eve!!  I'm sitting at home with my hubs and a friend and we're sipping on champagne and beer and watching movies.  This is seriously the best kind of night.  

Best wishes to you all and welcome 2013!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment