Saturday, December 29, 2012

Stay tuned.

I know it has been a few days since my last post but hang in there friends.  I have a few tricks up my sleeve and I'm just about positive you'll be a little impressed with at least one of them. 

As you've noticed, I have a theme for my Monday posts, Manic(ure) Monday, but I want at least one or two more dedicated theme days.  It'll help me with blog topics and give you all something to look forward to.  If you have any ideas for me please let me know.  Here's what I have come up with so far- Tipsy Tuesday, Wasted Wednesday, Thirsty Thursday, F'd up Friday, Shit-faced Saturday, and of course Sunday Funday.   None of those are set in stone yet though.

For now though, I just want to say thank you so much for reading my blog.  Or at least for hitting the refresh button on your Internet machine so my view count goes up.  YOU ROCK!  


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4732807/?claim=442qz2nqqjd">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment