Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy Friday!!!


I'm writing you from the backseat of my parents van tonight because we are on our way to my Aunt Laurie's house to a surprise birthday get together. SURPRISE!!!!

Tonight's post will be a little less substantial than previous posts but I'm going to Eugene tomorrow to visit my lovely Bri and I plan on picking up a few things at Victoria's Secret :) :) :)

On to my reviews of the universe-
I got a variety pack of Malibu Rums a couple weeks ago. The flavors included were- Original, Mango Malibu, Cranberry, Lime, and Pineapple. While getting ready to go to my Aunt's I mixed myself up a drink of Simply Orange and the Mango Malibu. It gets 84,367 stars! So good!

And since we are already talking about booze, Monarch Tequila is the way to go. I pay $9.45 for a fifth at my local liquor store so it has the cheap factor. It's tequila so it has the drunk factor. And it is very tolerable so it has the drinkable factor. But none of that really matters because I'm too cheap for anything else.

Moving on. Who here has seen the latest masterpiece from Wes Anderson titled Moonrise Kingdom? Beki (Cuss ya later) so graciously let me borrow all her Wes Anderson movies to improve on my hipster street cred. This movie is an awkward (aren't they all) story about a young boy and girl, they meet, write letters to each other, decide to run away together, and fall in love. Awwwwee!! NOPE! There is this scene where they are dancing on the beach. The girl is in her underwear and training bra and the boy isn't wearing pants and they kiss. The dialogue here is what sends this movie in to a whole different realm of awkwardness. I'll let you all watch it to find out what happens next.

My last tidbit is a quick "look of the night" type thing.







Tonight's look is brought to you by NYC BLACK eyeliner, Maybelline Great Lash, Maybelline Eyeshadow (the glittery black in the middle) L'Oreal Hip Eyeshadow (that awesome tan shimmer), E.L.F pressed powder, E.L.F. Blush stick, and Revlon ColorRich Lip Butter in Peach Parfait. I've already kind of talked about everything in that list besides the Revlon Lip Butter. That stuff is purely magical! It has the feeling of a nice lip butter with the color of a lip stick. I also have it in Creme Brûlée. I would definitely recommend both shades plus any other shade you think you could rock.

Ok. That's it. Have an awesome Friday night!! I love you.

Hahaha JK.

Kinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment