Sunday, December 9, 2012

Cosmo VoxBox part 2

Let's talk about that VoxBox!!  I've had a few days now to test out the products so I guess it's a good thing I waited to blog about it.  Here's a quick recap of what I got- FriXion by Pilot Pen, Forever Red Eau de Parfume, Giradelli Gourmet Milk Sea Salt Escape, Venus Embrace razor and a Venus & Olay razor cartridge. 

In my VoxBox there were two FriXion pens, one in black and the other is purple.  They write like a gel pen and have a rubber tip on the other end that erases anything you write.  Most of the time pens that advertise they are erasable just end up making a mess.  Not the case with these.  It erases very well!  You can still kind of see the impression the pen made on the paper but that's it really.  I'm so in love with the purple one my mom liked the black so I gave it to her.

The next thing is the Forever Red from Bath and Body Works.  This stuff smells amazing.  It has pomegranate, red osmanthus, and vanilla rum.  I can't get over how much I love this scent.  And everyone that has smelled it loves it too.  A+!!

How good is chocolate?  Quite good right?  And how about if you mix that with sea salt?  I hope I didn't lose you there because the mixture of sweet and salty in Ghiradelli Gourmet Sea Salt Escape is fantastic.  There's also almonds in it but not big chunks.  I'm not an almond in chocolate fan but it wasn't really noticeable, probably because of the salt and chocolate amazingness.

Lastly there was a Venus Embrace Razor with an Embrace cartridge and an Olay cartridge.  The Embrace cartridge is the one I used first and I'm not a fan.  My biggest problem with these razors is that I don't feel like I get a close enough shave.  There is a moisturizing strip around the entire razor that sits higher than the blades by a noticeable amount.  How do you expect that to work out?  I use men's razors, no moisture strip, close shave every time.  I don't know about the Olay cartridge yet but I'll be sure to keep you all posted on that one.  

So there ya have it.  I technically need to tell you all that I received all of these products complimentary for testing purposes from my friends over at Influenster.  

I've got a few posts up my sleeve for this week.  So keep checking back, or ya know, just wait till I post about it on Facebook or Twitter.  And if any of you have a suggestion for a post or a question for me then please leave me a comment!  I'll reply back and/or blog  about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment