Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wine Not Wednesday

Happy Hump Day!!! And I KNOW those exist. Now, lets talk wine!

I think I talked about a Pinot Grigio last week but I'm gonna do it again.  Sue me.

Last weekend I picked this up because, to be honest, it was cheap. I paid $4.99 at the Mini Mart right down the road.


I think this is the only wine I've tried by Fish Eye but it's pretty good, especially when considering the price.  This is definitely a drinkable wine.  And here's the thing about Pinot, if I'm looking for a wine buzz I'll always go for Pinot. For some reason I feel like this type just does it for me every time. Don't get me wrong, a bottle of any wine is enough to do that but I only need a couple of glasses of this to accomplish my goal.

Ok, that's all.  Have a wonderful time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment