Friday, February 8, 2013

Recent Beauty Haul

I just wanted to show off my recent makeup finds.  

First off, back in December, Victoria's Secret was promoting their VS Fashion Show with an instant win contest and I just so happened to win!!!  I never win anything so to say I was stoked was an understatement.  Recently, my winnings arrived in the mail.  Here's what I got-
Picture 1- The flyer that was packaged in my box.  Picture 2- The bag that all of it fits into.

 Picture 3- VS Brilliant Lip Shimmer in Possesion.  This is a little too pinky for my taste but looks good on top of a darker pink or red.  Picture 4- VS Pro Radiant FX Face Illuminator.   This is a super shimmery cream that I put on over my foundation anywhere I want to brighten up.

 Picture 5- VS High Definition Mascara in Blackest Black.  I am in love with this stuff!  It's probably my most favorite mascara beside the Diorshow.  Picture 6- VS Eyeshadow Duo in Divine.  This duo is super shimmery, the left side is kind of a rose pink/gold and the right side is a deep brown.  This combo makes a very pretty smokey eye and the rose is great for everyday wear.



 Ok, so the Clinique is not new, it's a gel eyeliner in True Black.  I'm posting the picture because its the eyeliner I'm wearing this one of the following pictures (I applied it using my new SOHO eyeliner brush!!!)  The picture on the right is the new Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede lip color in Cruise Collection.  This is supposed to me a matte finish color that lasts 16 hours.  I'm wearing it right now and I love the color!  I'll keep you updated on how long it actually lasts.


This is the VS eyeshadow, mascara, and Clinique eyeliner.

 My bathroom lights are terribly unforgiving but this is the overall look with the lip color, illuminator cream, and of course the same eye makeup as the previous picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment