Monday, February 4, 2013

Manic(ure) Monday

Happy Monday!!! I had the day off so it was just a splendid lazy day for me.  So, I know I said last week that I'd be having some Sharpie fun, and I did, but I bought a new nail polish today and I absolutely love the color so I'm not going to wait til next week to show it off.  I'll post the Sharpie one soon.  Hopefully.


The polish is by Finger Paints and it's called Tiffany Imposter.  I picked it up today at Sally Beauty Supply for free!  Kind of.  They were having a BOGO sale on this brand, if  you buy a clear top coat you get another polish for free.  So for the top coat and color I paid 4.49.  Not a bad purchase if I say so myself.  This is my first bottle of the Finger Paints brand and so far I really liked it.  It's definitely a two-coat polish because the first coat was a tad bit thin and streaky but that could also be because of my lack of technique.  By the time I got the second coat on it looked great though.  Besides it being a bit thin, I really liked the consistency and found that it was really easy to work with.  The same goes for the top coat.  I'll definitely be going back for more.  


Here's a bonus picture for you.  I was having fun using the self timer in my Camera+ app.  How do you feel about the top bun?  It's a bit more messy and loose than the typical top bun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment