Monday, February 18, 2013

Manic(ure) Monday

So I know it's past Valentine's Day but I still want to show off my nails for the special occasion.  We can just call it poor planning on my part that this post is going up the Monday AFTER V-Day instead of the Monday before.  My bad.



Pretty fitting right?  I used all Sinful Colors for this week.  The red is called Gogo Girl and it's this really awesome red.  It's a little thin (and also a couple years old) but after 2 or 3 coats it looks awesome.  The pink is called Soul Mate, a very pretty pale-ish pink.  And I don't know the name of the pink glitter because the sticker fell off but I've only seen one Sinful pink glitter so if you're interested in it, chances are it's the first one you find.

Bonus- Since I'm posting my Valentine Mani late, I figured I'd give you a two-fer and post another mani I did a couple weeks ago.



This polish is a textured so it's supposed to look grainy like that.  It's by Milani and the color is called Purple Streak.  It was $3 or $4 at Fred Meyers and they had a few different colors.  It's a fun spin on a manicure but I felt like it was a little hard to work with, even harder to clean up, and once it started to chip, it looked extra bad.  But with all that said, I'll probably use it again but maybe instead of my whole hand, only do it as an accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment