Monday, February 25, 2013

Manic(ure) Monday

Happy Monday!  Jk.  I know those don't exist.  

Anyways, today's manicure is brought to you by the Letter O!  and P and I.  I finally splurged and bought two OPI Nail Lacquers.  And by splurge I mean I got them on sale, buy one get one free.  I was super pumped to finally give OPI a shot but I failed and both the colors I picked out ended up being SUPER sheer.  It was my fault though. I usually open the bottle and at least check and see how it looks on the brush and I didn't do that with either one.



This is three coats of It's Totally Fort Worth It.  I will say that even though I'm upset that it's not a solid color (and again totally my fault), it went on very smoothly and it lasted on my nails for about a week!  That's HUGE for me!  I'm pretty hard on my nails and I usually start to notice chips within the first day or two... even with a top coat.  So I'm definitely planning on buying more OPI in the future.  As long as I can get a good deal on it, $9 is a little more than I like paying for polish.



No comments:

Post a Comment