Saturday, January 26, 2013

Quickie Book Review.

I finished Insurgent and wow!  You know all the excitement and action from the uprising in the third Hunger Games book?  Insurgent had that same feel to it but its only book two.  Now I'm stuck waiting with the rest of the world for the third book to come out.  I did sort of predict the ending but it didn't make it any less amazing.  I definitely recommend that everyone should read it.  Especially before you look up the movie and see the actress who will be playing the main character.  (Uhh, what were they thinking?!)  Either way though, this story has the potential to make great movies.  Don't judge me, I enjoy it when books are made in to movies... 

Sorry for the short post but I'll have another one for you later tonight or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment