Monday, January 28, 2013

Manic(ure) Monday

Who's stoked about Manic(ure) Monday?!?! Haha, you're so stoked, especially since I have TWO to show you!!  They are very similar, this is why I didn't rob you of next weeks post by separating the two.  It's make me look like an idiot and then you'd all hate me.

First off, you all need to know this- NEVER BUY THIS PRODUCT!  It's called Revlon Moon Candy and the display for this makes it look like the most magical nail polish duo since EVER.  Supposedly when you combine the two different ends its supposed to look somewhat galaxy-ish but what really happens is the glitter comes out all pale and clumpy and nothing like the picture.  And here's the kicker... It costs $8.99!  And the nail polishes on each end and probably not even equal to half of a regular size polish.


Anyways, not that my rant is over, I'll show you our manicures.  We used the dark purple from that Revlon duo you see up there because that actually turned out to be a very nice, deep, dark purple.  This first set of pictures are of Ariel's hand.  She used a Sinful Colors glitter polish called I Miss You on top.


And here's mine, pre-clean up...typical.  The glitter I used is Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Be-Jeweled.  It's much more opaque than normal glitter polishes and I love it!  I can't wait to use this more for future manicures.  (Way to go Secret Santa, you nailed it!)


For next week's post I'll be having some fun with Sharpies.  Stay tuned!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment