Thursday, January 24, 2013

Flat iron curls.

I tried flat iron curls again, for the zillionth time.  Lucky for me it actually turned out!


I kind of cheated though... I only did that section you see there.  I got a little tired of doing it because I haven't quite nailed the technique...  More than a few strands needed a do over but I think if I used some mouse and maybe a touch of flexible hold hairspray I could really rock this look.  Next time I try this full scale I'll take pictures and post it.

The flat iron I'm using is made by Revlon and is 1.5 inches thick.  Ariel has a one inch and it looks good on her hair when she does it but I really couldn't get it to work out.   Her hair is shorter than mine so maybe that's it, or maybe it's the different straighteners.  Most likely I'm just a failure.  Either way, look at me go!!!

That's all I have for you kiddos tonight.  





1 comment:

  1. whoa. flat irons are the ones i use for curling hair, and since it works for me, i never bought curling irons before. im glad you shared this. they are beautiful :)

    http://geccamoreno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete