Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Nail Post!

It just feels wrong to call it Manic(ure) Wednesday but here it is. I took some time off from reading Insurgent to do this for you.


Tonight I used Sally Hansen Smooth & Perfect in Dune (purchased on clearance for $1.50ish) and my Hard Candy Matte top coat.


This was taken pre-clean up but I really liked how it turned out!  The matte gives it a different texture than I'm used to seeing with nude polishes.  

I was slightly nervous about the polish at first.  It almost seemed like it was going to be too thin and like it would look streaky on my nails but I'm pretty impressed with it!  I did three quick coats to get it more opaque but honestly, if I had stopped after the first coat it would have looked good.


Straying away from the nails- I purchased my subscription for Birchbox today and I am beyond excited about it.   Birchbox is a site that sends you a box of usually high end beauty goodies for $10 a month.   I have been on the wait list for months!  Although, that was 
partially my fault but after a quick email to the support team, we got it all straightened out.   Check it out!

And on that bombshell, it's time to end.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment