Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Manicure update. Among other things...

It has been exactly 2 weeks since my manicure and I'm just now getting chips.  Oh wait, just kidding, it's only been exactly ONE DAY!  I'm not impressed right now but I will admit they're small chips on the very tips of ALMOST EVERY FINGER!  This girl is not a happy camper.  I did get a very cool new nail polish though that I cannot wait to show off.

New smoothie update- I'm getting pretty good at it!  I put in a cup of almond milk, frozen strawberries, frozen mangos, frozen strawberries, and spinach and top it off with water to keep it liquified.  I eyeball all those things.  And don't be shy with the spinach, you cannot taste it and it has tons of antioxidants, vitamins A, C, E, K, iron, and omega-3 fatty acids plus a ton of other things.   Or you could just by the Yoplait Greek Yogurt smoothies.  They're single serve frozen packs and all you do is add milk.  I add spinach to that too but you can take it or leave it.

Now let's talk hair.  For the past couple days I have been using Pantene Pro-V Moisture Whip.  It's like a whipped mouse for styling.  I've heard raves about it from a few friends but I'm not going nuts over it.  It's not bad but I haven't noticed any greatness from it either.  I plan on using it for a while before I decide if really like it or not.  

I also bought some scrunchies.  Yup 90's style hair scrunchies.  My hair is getting longer and with that, heavier.  I get headaches almost everytime I throw it up now, but so far, the scrunchies are pure magic.  I don't even care how ridiculous it looks.

I'm almost done but I'm going to leave you with this, some friends are harder to have than others, and if you want to accept that, that's fine.  As for me, I'm over it.  I'm done with the one sided friends and the high maintenance ones too.  

And on that bombshell, it's time to end.  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment