Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wine Not Wednesday

I just realized that I don't have any pictures so I kind of fail.  Anyways, I'll just tell you what's up.  On Sunday I went to Chateau Nonchalant and Melrose Vineyards to do a little wine tasting with my aunt and a couple of her friends.  A few wines that really stood out were the Vinsanity from Chateau Nonchalant, and the Riesling, Equinox, and 2 Dog Red from Melrose.  Vinsanity is so good chilled with some fresh strawberries and I'm betting the 2 Dog Red would be really good with strawberries as well.  I'm all about light fruity wines for summer, I'm not trying to get into anything that's to complex (which I thought the Equinox was, but it was still good).  Also, while I was out at Melrose, I joined their wine club!  I feel so grown up right now.  Soooo, yeah, I think that's about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment