Monday, June 3, 2013

Manic(ure) Monday

Welcome back internet friends.  Today's post was originally intended for last week but I fail at life sometimes.  I honestly don't know what happened... whatever, you guys still get to see it so I suppose it isn't all that bad.

On May 26th we went to Import Face Off at the Woodburn Dragstrip and decided my nails needed to match the occasion.


Voila!!  This was done using the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips.  Remember the post I did awhile back about the Incoco Nail Strips?  Well, it's basically the same exact procedure.  I will say that these did NOT last long at all on my nails and for some reason, I found them just a little bit harder to work with than the Incoco ones.  My mother-in-law found some floral print ones in another brand and I'm curious/excited to use those and see how they work out for me. 

As for the rest of the week- I DO have a Wine-Not Wednesday for you!  I've been trying real hard to be good and eat right and go to the gym and wine hasn't really found it's place in my new routine but I had some yesterday and plan on doing a post about that.  ALSO, I have a Birchbox/Ipsy unboxing video for May.  I know, it's June and I suck but you can deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment