Tuesday, June 4, 2013

May Birchbox and Ipsy

Let me start by saying this- Please don't judge me for posting my Birchbox and Ipsy post in the wrong month.  Again.  I know, I really should just make my post the day I film the video.  AND, while we're on the topic of videos, leave me some feedback on the blog here and let me know if any of you want to keep seeing them or if they're just a waste of time.  But anyways, here's the video. 


REVIEW TIME!!!

Pilot Acroball Pen-  What were they thinking?!  Whatever, it writes nicely.

Kerastase Bain Chroma Captive Shampoo-  Haven't even used it.  Sorry, I'm not sorry.  If I ever do I'll come back and update this part.

Folle de Joie eau de parfum- Nope.  Not interested.  It's floraly but not in a good way.

Coola Classic Sunscreen- I didn't get a chance to use it at the dragstrip but I used a tiny bit just to see how it felt.  So far, it seems to work out fine.

Cargo Water Resistant Brush- I LOVED this color!!  It looked so nice!  I didn't get to test out the water resistant part but I don't even care because I just loved this stuff.  Too bad I'm a klutz and dropped it and now it is shattered...

Zoya Nail Polish-  I'm seriously sucking at life because I haven't even used it yet!! But people seem to love it.

Juice Beauty Lip Gloss-  I use this on a daily basis.  It feels so GOOD on my lips and smells nice and citrusy.  I'll be buying more!

Mirabella Lip Stick-  This color is gorgeous.  It's sheer so I get a nice red color but not like a BAM red color.  It feels nice and stays on decently long.

Yaby Concealer-  It works alright.  I don't use concealer, mostly because I don't know how, but I'll use it again.   It did feel a little thick though.

Pacifica Island Vanilla Roll-on- This has also worked it's way in to my daily routine.  It smells so great and I love to layer this with other scents.  It doesn't last super long but it's always with me so I can re-apply whenever. 



1 comment:

  1. Amee we would like you to start sharing your posts on http://bellashoot.com its a great way to interact with like minded beauty lovers and share your passion!

    ReplyDelete