Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wine Not Wednesday

Wine Not?  How about Why Not?  Instead of wine, tonight I'm having hard cider.  Why?  WHY NOT?!

Man.  This stuff is good.


I stopped at my local mini mart because after my long, strenuous walk, I NEEDED popcorn.  This specific mini mart is known to have one of the best beer selections in town but I've never seen any ciders besides Hornsby's.  I decided to walk past the coolers and, to my great surprise, I see this bad boy.  Here's the bonus, I've never tried this!!  I LOVE trying new ciders!  And this cider doesn't disappoint, it is so, so good!  People, you need to get you somma dis.

How many times can I say this is good?

So that's about it for tonight.  I'm going to kick back and watch some Vampire Diaries.  Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment