Monday, April 15, 2013

Manic(ure) Monday


Hey everyone!  I have another OPI post for you guys!  First off, I love this polish BUT the picture doesn't do it ANY justice.
 

 
It looks like a glitzy gold here but in reality, it's like a glitzy greenish color.  It's called Number One Nemesis from the Spiderman collection.  Next time I use this polish I'll try to get another picture under different light.  The only thing I didn't like about this it that I had to use 3 coats instead of my normal 2 in order to get the opaqueness I wanted.  But if that's my ONLY complaint then I guess it wasn't so bad. 
 
Alright, now it's time for me to play Pharaoh.  I first started playing this game when it was still decently new (it came out in 1999.)  I found it on gog.com for $9.99 so I had to get it.  Don't worry, it's just as good as I remembered and worth every penny!


No comments:

Post a Comment