Monday, April 1, 2013

Manic(ure) Monday

Well... Let's get right in to it!


This color is called "You're Such a Budapest" from OPI's Euro Centrale collection.  And let me just say this- I am absolutely in LOVE with this color!!!!  Honestly, I am about 98% sure that it's my favorite color in my entire nail polish collection (Side note- should I do a post about that?  Yeah, I think I just decided that I will...)  A while back I watched >>this video<< by Amy Lynn Thompson on YouTube and just knew I HAD to have this color.  I'm not normally a fan of lavender type purples but for some reason I was like transfixed or something.  In the picture I have on two coats (one would probably be just fine) and a clear top coat.  I thought it turned out great, I'm always impressed by OPI, I just wish I didn't have to spend nine dollhairs per bottle.  And it lasted for about a week before it started to chip!!  (Which is an impressive amount of time on my nails.). Also, I just realized that this is a perfect spring color!

And on that bombshell, it's time to end!  Goodnight!
(New episodes of Top Gear UK are on Netflix)

No comments:

Post a Comment