Saturday, April 6, 2013

Nail Polish Collection

On Monday I decided I'd make a post about my nail polish collection.  I sat down and organized my polishes by brand and snapped a few pics and now looking back, I'm a little disappointed.  I was almost positive that I had quite a few more colors but I can't seem to put my finger on which ones (if any) are missing.  Oh well, here's what I'm working with for now.

Starting off with my Sinful Colors stash-

(Left to right) Let's Meet, Innocent, Happy Ending, Gorgeous, and Savage.

Cool Gray (love!!), Black on Black. Secret Admirer (black with a hint of glitter), and Daddy's Girl.

Dream On (dries matte but pops super nicely with clear coat), Timbleberry (new fave pink), Hazard, and Soul Mate.

Gogo Girl (perfect red), Pinky Glitter, Easy Going, I Miss You, and Queen of Beauty (perfect glitter top coat!)


Let's move on to Sally Hansen polishes.

Complete Salon Manicure in Kook-A-Mango (!!!), Black Platinum, Gray by Gray, and Midnight in NY (black with superfine multi-colored shimmer.)

These are Xtreme Wear mini bottles that came in a set and I unfortunately don't have names for any of them.

Crackle Overcoat in Vintage Violet, Fractured Foil, and Ink Splatter.  (I love to layer all of these on top of each other with a hot pink base color.)

Xtreme Wear in Purple Pizzaz, Pink Boa, and Mellow Yellow.

Mismatched Sally Hansens- Magnetic in Graphite Gravity, Smooth and Perfect in Dune, Hard as Nails in Steely Gaze, Gem Crush in Be-Jeweled, Color Quick (polish pen) in Purple Chrome (these work great!) and Nail Art Pen in Pearly White (hate these!!)


The next two are Wet n Wild brand.

Fast Dry in Party of Five Glitters, Gray's Anatomy, and Hannah Pinktana.

Wile Shine in Kaleidoscope, Tickled Pink, and Eggplant Frost.


Next picture is my extensive collection of nail art pens.

Kiss Brand in Beach Green, Bikini Pink, and Pearl Blue.  The gold is L.A. Colors.

Lonely little Finger Paints in Tiffany Imposter (perfect light blue!!!)


These are the pride of my collection.  I've recently fallen in love with OPI but becuase of the price point, I'm trying very hard to limit myself.
Barre My Soul, It's Totally Fort Worth It, You're Such A Budapest (current all time favorite), Call Me Gwen-Ever, and Number One Nemesis.


And last but not least, these are all mismatched random brands.  Except for the weird looking bottle, I think that's a Wet n Wild but I forgot to throw it in with that batch.

Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love top coat (turns any color matte), Milani texture in Purple Streak, Wet n Wild in Frosted Over (I think, the sticker is missing), Petites in Cherry Slush, Color Club in Wild Cactus, and a magnetic Pure Ice in Ion-ically Yours


So that's it.  That's my collection so far.  I buy new polishes weekly, although it sometimes works out to be daily.  If you have any brands or colors you think I should add to my collection, please let me know!!

And on that bombshell, it's time to end.  Goodnight!!!!


1 comment:

  1. You have an amazing collection. Maybe I can get you to do my nails one of these days.

    Jo (mil) LOL

    ReplyDelete