Monday, April 22, 2013

Manic(ure) Monday. Plus apologies.

Happy Monday again friends!!!  I'm so sorry that it's be exactly a week since my last post!!!  I totally skipped Wine Not Wednesday BUT I was doing wine related things that day so that counts for something right?!  Hope so.

So for today's post I have another OPI for you.  I keep telling myself I'm done buying OPI but I can't seem to stay away.  I think I heard something about a new collection but my local Trade Secret doesn't have it yet so I promised myself AND THE WORLD that I won't buy any more OPI until I find that collection.

This lovely reddish, orangish, coralish color is called Call Me Gwen-ever.  I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked it!  This polish and the one I talked about last week were picked up on sale.  I spent $5.95 TOTAL for the both of them.  Trade Secret has a section of discontinued OPI's on sale at buy one get one free and that's where I found these gems.  I think this will make a nice fall color but maybe if I can pair it with a glitter or another color I can make it summery.
 
 
 
In other news- I got my Birchbox and Ipsy last week and made a video.  I am so cussing frustrated with the video though that there is now a chance that I won't be uploading it.  We'll see but either way look out for some sort of post talking about them this week.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment