Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wine Not Wednesday

Hey everyone!  So uh, I'm sick, again.  What's up with that, am I right??  Because of that I don't have a super informational post about some fancy wine tonight but!, instead of leaving you all empty handed, I will tell you about boxed wine.

Wooo!!! Boxed wine!!!  5 liters of pure, cheap, fun.  Right now, my favorite flavor is the Fruity Red Sangria, but a close second is the White Zinfandel.  Any brand will do but I usually buy whatever's cheapest.  Don't judge me, I'm already buying a BOX of wine, I'm not trying to go for classy.  Anyways, it's good and so easy (gotta love those pour spouts!) But watch out!  It'll creep up on you, it's hard to judge how much you've had (unless you're counting glasses, but who does that) and then BAM! All of a sudden, wine drunk hits.  

Anyways, that's all I've got for you today.  My drink of choice for the night is NyQuil and some good old fashion water.  Have a good one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment