Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wine Not Wednesday

Ok, so don't be angry but I accidentally deleted the picture of this week's wine but I'll still tell you all about it!!!  It's from TeSoAria, a local winery and it's their Dolcetto.  I know I've said before that I'm not much of a red fan but man, this stuff was good!!  My Aunt Beckie introduced me to this wine and I'm happy she did!  I was trying to find a decent description of the taste for you but I couldn't find anything that I was truly happy with.  A few common words that were popping up were black cherry, vanilla, nutmeg, and almonds.   All I know is that it's definitely changed my mind about reds and if you get a chance to try some, do.  

I did have a picture of the awesome wine glass I was drinking out of though!  My Aunt had a pair of these and I thought they were pretty awesome.   They don't work so good for swirling the wine to aerate it though.  I also learned about that recently... and it really does change the flavor of the wine!



Bonus picture!  Since I deprived you of a picture of the wine bottle, here's a picture of what I'm currently drinking.  I'm on a cider kick.  Get on my level.


1 comment: