Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wine Not Wednesday

WIIIIINE!!!


3 Blind Moose Merlot- I bought this bad boy for $2.99 at Bi-Mart and it's absolutely disgusting.  So bad that I didn't even finish the partial glass you see there.  I took like 3 drinks and then dumped it because even Aaron didn't want anything to do with it.  I'm all for cheap wines but this just proved to me that cheaper isn't always better.  (People say that right?)


But this one was goooood!!  It's a Riesling that Ariel had and I unfortunately don't know anything about it.  I will say that for a long time Riesling was my favorite type of wine until I tried Moscato and since then I never looked back.  I was quickly reminded by this wine how good Riesling is though and plan on doing a full post on one in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment