Monday, March 11, 2013

Manic(ure) Monday


I realize now how bad of a job I did on these nails...


Oh well.  Anyways, this is Color Club nail polish in Wild Cactus and it's the polish I got in my February Birchbox.   Normally I wouldn't buy this color.  I have a couple greens but their lighter kind of lime-y greens but I was really digging this!   According to Birchbox, emerald is "on-trend" right now.  This polish went on really nicely and it took a while before it started chipping.  My only complaint is that it stained my nails.  I know, I know, maybe I should have used a base coat but ain't nobody got time fo dat!  I would recommend this brand of polish to anyone but at $8 a bottle, I'm not sure I'll be buying more myself.  I'm getting dangerously tangled in the world of OPI, I don't need another expensive addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment