Monday, March 25, 2013

Manic(ure) Monday

Sorry I haven't been around much this last week, I've just been too busy/stressed/lazy to do more than the bare minimum.  I promise this isn't something you'll need to get used to but, I will say that it is sure to happen again.  So sorry for all those times too.  Annnnd now I'm off the hook.

Moving on.  This manicure was done using two new Sinful Colors I picked up.  The pink is called "Timbleberry" and the green is called "Innocent".  


How do you guys like the different twist on the two tone?  Typically I'll paint all my nails besides the ring finger one color and then do some sort of design or different color (or both) on the left over finger.  I figured this time I wanted to do something a tiny bit different and I was set on using these two colors together.  They're just so perfect for spring!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment