Sunday, March 17, 2013

Beauty Haul

So I did some shopping over the past couple days and here's what I picked up-


From Bath and Body Works I took advantage of a couple sales.  3 for $10 mini candles, one is Pink Sangria and smells like pink lemonade, and the other two are Lemon Mint Leaf which smells like a mojito.  I know mojitos are made with lime but that's the best description I've got.   And then I got the soaps 4 for $15.  I picked up the always classic White Citues, and then the other three are all new to me.  Garden Herb, Market Fresh Tangerines, and Peach Belini.

I got this from Trade Secret and it's actually just a sample size but it's the Macadamia Nourishing Leave-In Cream.  I've only used it twice but so far, I am loving it!!  It smells really good and makes my hair look and feel soft and healthy.

From The Body Shop I picked up a Mango Lip Butter and it's pretty much the best thing I've had on my lips in a long time.  And, since pretty much every youtube "beauty haul" and "favorites" video includes it, I bought the Strawberry Body Butter.  The peer pressure was just to intense so I gave in.  It smells alright but it makes my skin feel very nice.

E.L.F. Ultimate Eye kit from Walgreens for $5 and it comes with an eyelid primer, lengthening and defining mascara, brightening eyeliner, and an eyeshadow quad in neutral browns.  So far I've only used the primer but I really like it!

This whole setup was purchased from Macy's.  I bought the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess bronzing powder and everything else came as a free gift.  There's the makeup bag, Pure Color lipstick in Pink Parfait Shimmer (it's not really that shimmery and just a nice neutral pink color), Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara in black (kind of messy on the brush and takes a little work to get on to the eyelashes nicely but an overall good looking mascara), Advanced Night Repair serum, Resilience firming face and neck cream, and Resilience eye cream.  Talk about a run-on sentence.

And last but not least I went to Victoria's Secret.  There I purchased to Smooth Kiss glossy lip butters in Ooh La La (the lighter pink on the left) and All Mine (the one on the right) and VS High Definition Mascara.  A while back ago I showed you all the makeup bag and goodies that I won from Victoria's Secret and that mascara was in it.  It's probably (and I know I say this a lot) one of my absolute favorite mascara's right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment