Thursday, March 14, 2013

March Birchbox

I got my March Birchbox in the mail yesterday and then I made a video about it!!! 

For  your viewing pleasure-


It's ok, you can say it, I'm a mess.  

So far I have used everything besides the shave cream.  I'll post about the nail appliqués on an upcoming Manic(ure) Monday.  My thoughts on Serge Normant Dry Shampoo- I have only used it once but so far I like it more than the Treseme.  I don't really love the feeling of my hair after I've used dry shampoo but I'm going to do some research and see if maybe I'm just not using it right.  The headband is a headband, whatever.  And the nail file is a nail file.  It does seem to be a good quality though and that floral print is super cute.



1 comment:

  1. You got so much more then I did in my March Birchbox...

    ReplyDelete