Wednesday, November 28, 2012

3.75 Minute Makeup Routine.

We all have those days.  "Holy Cuss, I have to leave for work in SIX minutes and I still don't have any pants on!" I can't be the only one.  Anyways, this is what I do to make myself presentable to the general public, I'm using that term quite loosely but I won't get in to work stuff...

1- Clean & Clear Face lotion, so important for me this time of year.  This stuff is pretty good too, it has salacylic acid in it to fight off acne and its moisturizing without leaving my skin oily.
2- E.L.F. pressed powder.  This stuff is amazing, it has acne medication in it!  WOOO!  Plus its SUPER cheap. Like $1 at Walmart cheap.
3- Rimmel Stay Matte powder.  I apply this with a big ol' powder brush on areas where I am a little extra shiny.
4- Lip Stuff.  Today's look is brought to you by E.L.F. Lip Stain in Nude Tangerine. What?!
5- EYES! My fave part of this whole routine.  My go-to eyeshadow is this cute L'Oreal HIP eyeshadow.  That tan one you see on the left is super shimmery.  It's cute alone or on top of other colors.
6- I always, ALWAYS, use black eyeliner.  The cheaper the better.  And lately (within the last two weeks) I've gotten pretty decent at applying it to the top lid, how old am I?
7- Last but not least, a quick coat or two of mascara.  I love mascara.  I never buy the same stuff twice in a row.  Right now I'm using the classic Great Lash with the funny looking tear drop brush.  Although I like the mascara itself, the brush takes a little time to get used to it.

And voila!!!  Like I said, presentable.  If I'm meeting up with a friend after work I'll touch up my face with the Rimmel, reline the eyes with the blackest eyeliner I own (the only eyeliner I own), pick out a color for my eyes and blend that in with the shimmer, add another quick coat of mascara, and finish with lip stick.

Witty sign off,
-Amee

P.S. The new Jenna Marbles video should be up today.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I use the same typre of masscara it works well but Im not to sure about the brush it kind throws me off a bit
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete