Wednesday, May 15, 2013

OOPS!!! Birchbox and Ipsy unboxing for APRIL!!!

I just realized that I forgot to upload my APRIL Birchbox and Ipsy unboxing video!  I only remembered because I just received May's Ipsy bag in the mail today.  I guess I'm a bit behind.  I'm sorry!!  Enjoy my video, that sucked the life out of me because all I wanted to do was edit it but failed miserably.  Also, you can see my husbands dirty socks on the ground in the background. But I DGAF.  :)



Here's how I felt about the products-
Catwalk by Tigi: I've only used it once but I wasn't too excited about it.  It's a decent sized sample so I'll give it a few more tries.
W3ll People Nudist Color Balm:  I loved this stuff!  At first I wasn't sure about it but then I realized that it was the only thing keeping my wind chapped lips feeling nice and soft.  Until I ran it through the washer and dryer... ugh.
Yes to Grapefruit products:  The scrub felt nice!  It was pretty gentle which isn't my style but I am a HUGE grapefruit fan so I enjoyed this.  The serum I wasn't too sure about.  I have oily skin and I feel like it didn't help.
Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint:  LOVE!!!  Nice light couverage that felt more like a moisturizer than a foundation.  But I'm not going to spend $38 on it.  :( Sad...
Yes to Cucumber facial towelettes:  I really liked these!  I actually went back to the store to by these but I saw the Yes to Tomatoes towelettes that actually have salacylic acid in it and my skin likes that stuff alot!!!
Big Sexy Hair Powder Play:  This is NOT a dry shampoo.  It kind of acts like one but it is so much better!!!  It really does what it says it does!  Loved it.
Sation nail lacquer:  Loved the color but not the consistency or dry time of the polish.
Be a Bombshell blush:  This is actually a much better looking blush than it seems like it would be.
Mica Beauty:  This eyeshadow is my new shimmer go-to.  I wear it alone or on top of basically ANY color.  It is absolutely gorgeous!

OK kids, there you have it.  I'm sorry I spaced it but this was way more stressful than it needed to be.  I'll make another video for May as soon as my Birchbox shows up.  

Also, sorry if there are any typos.  I wrote those quick reviews as I was listening to the video and happened to do it all in one take but I don't feel like double checking my work tonight.  Goodnight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment