Monday, July 1, 2013

June Ipsy and Birchbox

It's not June anymore but since it was still june when I started this post, I'm going with it.  Enjoy!!!

First off, I know I said I don't do brights before I said that the bright red blush would work good as a lip color.  In my head, I meant two different type brights.  STFU if you think it's the same...
SECOND- I KNOW THE VIDYA CUT OFF.  I ran out of room on my phone but it was almost perfect.

Reviews-
Davines Hair stuff-  Shampoo and Conditioner: I was unimpressed at first.  Looking back, I'm thinking it's alright.  I'm not going to spend my money on it but my hair was just a tid bit more manageable than usual.  I still haven't used the oil.
Suki Exfoliating Cleanser- Yes.  Just yes.  My face says "Yes!!!" when I'm done because it feels SO CLEAN! Like legit, no bullshit feelings on my face.  (pardon my swears)
Laqa Lil Lips- Cute.  Idk what else to say about these.  I haven't used it enough to say if it has lasting power or not but it feels conditioning and that's real nice.
Color Club Polish- You guys.  Stop right now and think of your fave summer color.  Now realize that you're wrong and buy this.
Nyx Cream Blush- Woah, color ovreload!   I still haven't had the courage to put it on my cheeks but I use it on my lips quite often.
Starlooks Lip Pencil- my reviews are in the video. I'm not even an amateur at lip pencils.  I'm less than that... I refuse to use them.
J Cats sparkling palette- I still DO NOT KNOW HOW/WHEN/WHY I will use this!  Stuff is weird, yo.  But! I feel like the time will come when I'm like "Oh, Thank Ipsy Gods, I need this shit!"
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil- I love this!  I use it mainly around my eyes but I have ventured out a few times and highlighted my cheeks and cupids bow.   This is SUPER blendable and perfect.
Cailyn Cosemtics Gel Eyliner-  Ok, first off- how awesome is it that the brush is bulit in?! Supes Cool.  (supes was on purpose although I realize that "super" has the same number of letters.)   And the color is actually really nice.  Sometimes I feel like black eyeliner on my upper lash line is a bit dramatic.  It's probably because I don't wear it that often and so when I do, it's a big thing.  This color lets me wear a liner on the upper lash line without being dramatic.  AND in the sunlight, it has a green tint to it that matches my eyes SO GOOD!

That's it.  June was good, it got me stoked.


No comments:

Post a Comment